Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Want to Slide Down on My Butt


Niagra Falls.  Isn't it gorgeous?  Everyone should go - at least once.  Correction - everyone should go at least once and ride the Maid of the Mist.  I knew when we rode the boat it would take us close to the base of the falls, but I had no idea HOW close we would be. 

Incredible. 

Awesome. 

Breathtaking.



Even the baby falls were amazing.             

We took all the babies on the Maid of the Mist.  Ella LOVED it.  If you've never ridden, you have no idea that you get soaked and it's a little scary - this of course is why my little thrill-seeker was having such a great time.  She was laughing and screaming and waving her arms around - meanwhile, Maggie and Karlie are not really enjoying themselves at all. 

When we got off the boat, the hubs (who took Karlie) and I took turns going up the stairs on the side of the falls.  Ok, that was crazy.  You could barely make it up to the top with all the wind and waves coming at you!  Karlie was petrified, and still, all she has to say about the biggest waterfall ever is..."I want to slide down on my butt."

Still.  That's it.  It was the biggest waterfall ever, and she wants to slide down on her butt. 

Crazy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment