Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Are You Kidding Me?

I'm having a morning.  One of those mornings.  I woke up at 5am this morning ecstatic about being awake all by myself - I was going to get stuff done I'm talking about.  And I have - I picked okra, already flashed it and have it in the freezer, watered all the gardens, cleaned the garage from the 18year old cocker that decided it was her potty last night, did 2 loads of laundry and made bread.

Rocking this morning.  At 7am, when everyone started to wake up, I made breakfast got everyone fed, changed all the sheets and began my grocery list.  Then walked back into the garage, had to re-clean it from the cocker.  Came back inside and got smacked in the face with the broom from Mags (didn't hurt but screwed up my contact).  Picked up Ella after breakfast and she took a huge bite out of my shoulder.  Fell all the way down in the kitchen because everyone was under foot as I was putting dishes away.  Had my foot smashed by Karlie who decided that it would be cute to jump on top of my foot with her dress up shoes.  And now, as I was playing on the floor with the girls, Mags just threw up all over my face and shirt.

It's only 9:30 now and I'm thinking it's going to be a miracle if I make it through lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment